addendum :: tips for making the best granola
* spread the granola as evenly as possible on your baking sheet
* always add vanilla--it's just the right thing to do for maximum tastiness
* always add dried fruit AFTER baking (seems obvious, but just in case)
* take it out of the oven before it's too brown and crispy--take it out when it is still soft and it will crisp up as it cools
* store it in air-tight container and you're granola will last about a month
if you come up with any great combinations, do let me know.